Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, August 28, 2015

major score

While visiting my parents in the big city last weekend, Mom and I happened on a half price sale at Goodwill.  As we walked back to the furniture area two workers were carrying these fabulous oak chairs out to display.  I took one look and asked them to deliver them to the front door with sold on them.  Total cost $12.  They will look great with my new farm house table I'm planning.  At the same store was this heavy 10 drawer dresser for $25. It may just stay as a dresser with new paint or it would make a wonderful buffet.  I had to call AH to come and get this one, Mom's car was already full.  I also picked up a three tier plant stand for $5.  I'm always ready to do the happy dance when I find such great values.

new seat cover and maybe paint and these will fit into my new kitchen

quick paint job and this will be off to the resale shop

AH got this on the dolly and moved into the sun room before I could get a good picture..  Still can figure out how to rotate photos in this program

No comments:

Post a Comment