Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

more projects

While the weather is being cooperative I've been trying to get several things primed, painted and ready for sale.  Here are just a couple of my latest projects still in the works.

at $2 I just couldn't pass this little table up.  I glued a 24" table  round to the top, scraped off the big globs of glue then painted every thing cream.  

Even with tarnished brass and covered with filth I knew at $15 this brass and glass table was a stael.  Sure enough when I looked it up on ebay it was for sale for $699.  I know painting the frame will lower the value but it made it look so much better.  A purist could easily remove the paint if they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment