Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, August 7, 2015

VCB more soap

Soap making has been on the agenda around here for the last few weeks.  Every time I think I'm done I see something else I want to try.  New scents, new molds, new styles I want to try them all.  I'm up to 15 different kinds so I think I'm done.  Now I just need to package and label them, which will take longer than making all of it.
hearts for hostess gifts

If it's round it has honey

sea salt bar

pink Himalayan salt bars

fabulous helper making glycerin with dried herbs that look like stained glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment