Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, August 31, 2015

junking score

I do not collect depression glass but some how it keeps finding me.  I came across this pile of swirl pattern plates and bowls at a free site and they just had to come home with me.  The average price these are selling for is $7.00 on E bay.  There are 6 7" plates, 6 dinner plates, 3 bowls and two saucers.  pretty good for free.  I've had several questions about free sites and stores.  Around here we have free cycle, a couple of places that offer goods for free or a donation and some of the churches have free rummage sales.  If you look around your community I'm sure you'll find something similar.



No comments:

Post a Comment