Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

new family member

When I found out this little guy needed a new home I knew the perfect place for him.  My Mom had mentioned earlier this spring she would like a new dog, their Shit Tzu, Jade  is getting older and she loves having some one to fuss over.  Gizzmo aka Gizzy is a year old, potty trained, neutered and over the worst stages of puppy-hood.  his owner just couldn't give him the time and attention he needed.  If you look around at shelters, humane societies or ads you can often find pets that need new homes and lots of love.  Pets are such a joy and add such blessings to our lives.  They love you unconditionally and will never talk back like your kids.  If you are looking for a pet consider an older dog.  For Gizzy and Mom I think it was love at first sight.





No comments:

Post a Comment