Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, September 14, 2015

happy birthday

September is very full of family birthdays.  Starting on the first with my mother-in-law we have eight birthdays in the month.  We were able to get together last weekend for fun and celebration.  This party was even more special because we were celebrating Sara's 90th.  What a special day of family,laughter and food.  The weather was a little chilly at the state park but we had a wonderful time together.  We missed those who couldn't come and  felt sad that they couldn't be with us.  We are all busy and some times it's not very easy, but it is important to make the time to be with your family, crazy as they might be.
I want to wish my son's Nathan and Rich a happy birthday today.  I couldn't ask for better kids, ornery as they may be!
Our guest of honor

My crew

Alan's crowd

Sara and kids

Cathy, Mike and Ty and our youngest family member Zelma

No comments:

Post a Comment