Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, September 25, 2015

how to put together a gift basket

We do a lot of gift baskets for VCB.  The container and contents will vary but the main construction stays the same.

You will need a container to hold your gifts, shredded paper to fill the basket.  I usually crumple tissue to fill the bottom and top with the shreds.  You will also need a plastic bag to put the basket in as well as a bow and a tag.  All of these products came from the dollar store.

Basket stuffed and ready for gifts.

Tissue on top for a pop of color.  The basket and tissue were almost the same color, I don't know why they look so different

Filled with goodies.  You want the package to look full and lush not skimpy.  Prop the items up instead of laying them flat.  The buyer for this basket was coming right over so I threw it in the bag, added a bow and tag.  In the process I forgot to take the last picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment