Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

junking score

Things often come to me in the most unexpected ways, so I always keep my eyes open when I'm out and about.  There is no big secret to scoring great junk beyond being open for it and letting everyone know your a junker.  you also have to go out searching for things on a regular basis, but that's the best part.

Found this new pillow in a thrift store on half price day, cost $1.50.  It had a $36 price tag on it

A fried droped this off at my house out of the blue thinking I might like it.  Full size hand crocheted bed spread with thick fring it is absolutly gorgeous.  I may use it as a spread but it would make a great table cloth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment