Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, September 28, 2015

pumpkin bread time

The calendar says it's fall even if the temperatures are still in the 80's.  It's time to think about cool weather foods. We love warm quick breads as a snack or desert when it gets cool.  I could make breads from scratch, sometimes I do.  Many times I use a mix and jazz it up.  To this pumpkin bread I added walnuts, dried cherries and chocolate chips, then baked it according to the package directions.  It was ready in less than an hour, just in time for a mid movie snack. YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment