Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

happy aniversary

It's May day and Andy and my anniversary.  Yep, 43 years without killing each other.  We've stuck it out and worked hard to last this long.  Definitely the best decision of my life.  I've had people ask me through the years how we've stayed married so long.  My answer is always the same, commitment.  We got married for the long haul and even through the good and bad times try to remember we are in this together forever.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary Andy and Terri. Oh and thanks for the Peach tree. Joe will be planting it this weekend.
    Again Happy Anniversary and many many more.
    Kathy & Joe.

    ReplyDelete