Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Spring has sprung

It's here finally, spring has arrived.  I spent every minute possible last week working on the yard.  For the first time this year we had a whole week of 70's and sunny.  I planted, cleaned beds, mulched, added a couple of new paths and shelves.  I went to bed each night sore and exhausted and I LOVE IT!!  New signs of life are everywhere and flowers are popping open at a fast pace.

block shelves just like the college days for storing pots


bird feeder I bought at the end of the season last year and put away, I forgot I had it



mini roses in a pot as a center piece

No comments:

Post a Comment