Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, April 7, 2014

risotto

I had never made risotto before so I decided to try out a package mix for the first time.  Dump the contents of the box in cold water, bring to a boil, turn down the heat to simmer and stir, stir, stir. when all the liquid was absorbed I added 2T of butter and 1/3C Parmesan cheese.  I served it with a quick stir fry of left over steak, onions, peppers basil and mushrooms call cut in tiny pieces.  Delish!  I call these kind of meals cleaning out the fridge dinners, just use what left overs you have.


No comments:

Post a Comment