Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

curb shopping

We were driving down one of the busiest streets in the big city when I saw this table on the curb.  I had AH go around the block and park around the corner.  I checked it out then went to the door and politely asked the man if he was giving it away.  He said yes so I drug it to the car and we shoved it inside.  We were down the road in less than 5 minutes.  The table is a wood base with an enameled top.  It is filthy but as soon as it warms up again I'll clean it up and it will be perfect.  Always keep your eyes wide open, you never know when you could come upon a treasure.

Already being put to use outside

No comments:

Post a Comment