Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, May 5, 2014

I find this in strange places

I think it's important to keep your eyes open to special finds everywhere you go.  This great buy proves it.  I was in an Amish bulk food shop when I  came across these great canisters.  They are tin with a place to write with chalk on them.  They were full of cookies that I ended up giving to our church youth group, because I sure didn't need them.  I bought one to start and my friend went back and got me four more later, so thanks Jeane.  Just an example of looking for great buys any where you might be.  What would you store in these great boxes?


No comments:

Post a Comment