Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 9, 2014

kitty fun

I know I'm the crazy cat lady who posts way to many pictures of her furry children, but it's my blog so bear with me.  Above my microwave is a tiny shelf where I display one of my prize possessions.  The ear of corn was my grandparents candy dish that they always kept full of white or pink dinner mints.  We could have them every time we went to visit.  We didn't have much candy in the house so that was a big deal.  Our ornery, super curious kitten Dusty has decided it's a wonderful place to hide and reach out to grab the other kitties when they get on top of the upper cabinets.  They like to look down on the world when ever there is too much activity going on or strangers in the house.  For now the corn had to be shoved back to wall so it doesn't get knocked down and broken.  I guess you can tell who really runs this household.  My kitchen walls are a soft sage green, I don't know why they are showing up yellow.




No comments:

Post a Comment