Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

rummage fun

This past weekend was our community yard sale.  I love the small town wide sales, so much fun without having to drive for miles.  I managed to fill my car twice for about $60, way more than I usually spend but I got some great buys.  Here are just a few.

wall shelf, just needs a clean up and new paint

heavy iron lamp.  I'll take out the wires and it will make a great place to hang a pot

I didn't count them but there are at least 25-30 little angels made of capiz shell and wire for $2

Service for eight dishes $15 with aqua.  No marks so if anyone knows what they are please contact me.

I didn't buy this, someone left it by my back door.  Great tin divided box.  When you have the junker rep, sometimes things just appear.

metal chandi. $4 I'll remove the wire and hang it outside with candles.  It's sitting on a fun bench $2 that will get a paint job.

5 spindles to be used for legs $1
I only showed you a tiny amount of goodies I got most of it is still in boxes and bags in my sun room waiting to be unwrapped.  Where else can you have this much fun for two days?

No comments:

Post a Comment