Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, May 19, 2014

garden vignette

Just a little peek at some of the outdoor decorating I've been busy with.
little grouping one on each side of the walk going to the front door

We have two wheel barrows so why not use one of them as a planter  it's hard to see but there are marigolds, petunias  and pinks in there, I've since added blue salvia and nicotania in the center

These chairs were bright red when I bought them last year.  The new paint is Krylon Sea Glass

These pictures were taken at the beginning of last week on an 80 degree day.  The next day the temps dropped into the 40's and we had rain the rest of the week, so I'm farther behind than I was before.

No comments:

Post a Comment