Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, May 23, 2014

garden show

Kathy and I did our first show of the season last weekend.    I'm not going into my usual rant about how I hate out door shows (high of 54, windy and mostly cloudy).  What I was most impressed about was this tiny towns garden club and the wide variety of booths they had set up.  Yes there were plenty of places selling plants but there were also garden junk booths, pallet art, glass flowers, wind chimes and bird feeders, antiques, ceramics, baked goods, succulent gardens and plenty of baked goods.  Shows are really hard work so it's nice to interesting surroundings and great places to shop.  Most vendors don't like having pictures taken of their booths, they think you are stealing their ides, so that's why no pictures except our booth which was the best looking one there.


No comments:

Post a Comment