Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, March 3, 2014

signs

When we redid the bedroom we took down the old cornice boards.  Now I'm not going to just throw away perfectly good wood so I pulled off the fabric, pulled out the staples and had AH cut the boards in 4 pieces.  I painted them white, distressed them then added these wall word decals from $Tree.  I don't have them hung yet, but have the perfect place picked out.  Another snow day project.  I have stayed inside 20 days in January and so far 10 in February, gotta have lots of projects to do.  Total cost $4 for the decals, I already had everything else.  Just to clarify each picture is 2 signs.



No comments:

Post a Comment