Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, March 14, 2014

garden ramble

It is 55 and sunny out this morning so of course I had to go for a walk around the yard just to see if anything is starting to grow.  The red bud, lilac and pussy willow buds are starting to fill out.  The grass and the roses have a touch of green to them.  Spring will come, maybe not as fast as I would like, but in Gods time.
roses getting green at the bottom

grass starting to green up

gazebo got to get the grape vine trimmed 

This is the front of the house I want to redo this whole area this year.  I think I'll cut the boxwood down low, remove all the day lilies and arbiviate and plant more knock out roses behind the boxwood. Maybe make this bed 2'deeper and plant bulbs and cutting flowers in the front

pussy willow ready for forcing
Keep dreaming and planing, spring will arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment