Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, March 21, 2014

Spring decorating

It's past the first of March so it's time to put away the reds, browns and dark accessories of winter and bring out the greens and aquas.  Different window coverings, washing windows, moving furniture all make me feel like a new season is here.  I haven't added much that is new this year, I just use what I have and move it around.  It makes for good mental therapy and lifts my spirits.

When you have multiples of something like these mirrors, group them together for more impact.

New wall grouping mirrors and signs.  The small signs are new I already had everything else.

These shelves are gigantic, almost 11' high and 16' wide, they are only 11" deep.  It takes a lot of accessories to fill them up.  Just one item per shelf, nope, not me.  I like lots of stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment