Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, March 7, 2014

Diva coat

Some how I managed to leave Divas coat at my parents house during our last visit.  She gets so cold she had to have a new coat to brave this nasty winter.  Out came a blue wool sweater and I started cutting.  One piece big enough to cover her back from neck to tail, one piece to cover her chest and belly and the ribbing to fit her neck.  I just stitched it together, did a little fine tuning, finished the raw edges with a zig-zag stitch.  I added a bow and sparkly button for a little bling.  She loves it so much she runs away from me when I want to take it off of her.  Since I had everything on hand this was a free project compared to $10-15 for a dog caot from a discount store.  A good snowed in day project.



No comments:

Post a Comment