Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, March 24, 2014

Easter decorating

After redoing the living room and  kitchen for spring I brought out all the Easter decorations and sprinkled them through out the rooms.  I don't do a lot, but just a few touches bring the holiday to mind.  Dusty the very ornery kitten is planning her own Easter egg hunt by knocking all the eggs around the rooms.  I usually find 8-10 every morning  Hard telling how many I'd find if I moved furniture.
Iron basket filled with eggs, dressed stones at the bottom.

The whole cabinet vignette. 

Aqua glass and spring birds.

Table centerpiece, two weeks later more than half the eggs are gone.  I'll be finding them all year.

Decorative basket I found when I cleaned out the closet,  It had never been used.

I  found these fancy bunnies packed in a box, they are brand new and probably have been in the closet for 7-8 years

No comments:

Post a Comment