Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

jewelry score


My friend Jan has great taste and always looks fashionable and put together.  She frequently passes on her jewelry when she feels the need to update her accessories.  I started with a big pile on a cold snowy day recently and in little more than an hour had 5 new pendants and two bracelets redone.  I see a couple more pendants, some tie bracelet bling and some fun beaded bracelets my grand daughters and I can make just with this pile.  You can find loads of jewelry at thrift stores and rummage sales.  Look for bags filled for even better prices.





No comments:

Post a Comment