Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, December 13, 2013

lovely parting gifts

I like to have small gifts to give company when we entertain.  It doesn't need to be anything fancy, I just want my friends or family to know I appreciate them.  For our recent domino night I used brown paper lunch bags to hold salt scrubs for the ladies and butter mints for the guys.  I stamped the bags with an angel stamp, folded over the top and stapled on either a yarn or tulle bow.  It didn't take 20 minutes, less than $20.00 for 10 gifts  and I think my guest really enjoyed them.


No comments:

Post a Comment