Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all my friends, family and  loyal readers. Remember the real reason for the season is not gifts, food and football. May your day be filled with love, joy and laughter. I hope during all the busyness you can stop and say a prayer for the blessing you have and for those who are suffering today.  Call your family, go see an old friend or visit a nursing home.  They would love to have you.   AH and I are not celebrating with family until the weekend so we are planning a day of quiet relaxation.  Maybe some old Christmas movies, a big pot of soup and a drive to see the Christmas lights.  The noise and excitement will all arrive Friday.  I love both ways to celebrate!!



This is what I did with the glitter balls from the previous post.  I pilled them in a large glass bowl with beads, pearls, a candle and a few other ornaments. It's the centerpiece for my kitchen table.

No comments:

Post a Comment