Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

happy birthday to you


Today is my mother Betty Kings birthday.  I won't tell you how old because she would kill me.  She has more energy than some of my grand kids, has never met a stranger, can out shop my sister and me and reminds us all of the energizer bunny.  She is my hero for the class, love and positive attitude she shows everyone.  She has tried to show us three kids the best way to lead our lives in some really trying circumstances and is our biggest cheer leader.  We couldn't have been given a better Mom.  I Love You Mom.



No comments:

Post a Comment