Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, December 16, 2013

Oreo balls

Simple, quick, great tasting, what more could you ask of a treat.  I've posted this recipe before, but I get so many requests for it I decided it was worth a repeat.

Oreo balls
1 pkg regular Oreo cookies  not double stuffed
1 pkg cream cheese
8-12oz chocolate chips or white chocolate

Grind the cookies to fine crumbs or crush in a sealed bag with a rolling pin if you don't have a food processor.
Mix in the cream cheese.  Form into 1" balls and chill at least 3 hours
Melt chocolate and dip each ball into it, I used a wood skewer, place on wax paper to set up.  Store in an air tight bag or freeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment