Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

spring moss balls

I have Spring Fever BAD!!.  I want green, I want flowers, dirt under my nails and muddy shoes.  It is way overdue.  I decided to make a trio of moss balls to brighten up the living room.  Easy as can be You need wet floral foam, sheet moss, a container and wire bent in a U shape or greening pins.  I cut the foam in half and shaped it into a sort of ball(you don't have to be too picky).  Attach the wet moss to the balls with wire or pins and put into your containers.  I got mine from Dollar Tree. Mist the moss every day to keep it green.  They look real cute but I think they look a little too plain to check back and see how I dressed them up.  Sorry the pic is so dark they really are bright green in regular light.

No comments:

Post a Comment