Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

designing fabric

I'm using several coordinating fabrics in my living room redo.  I loved the large black floral print that I've made a couple of pillows from but wanted a table runner that was a lighter background for my dark table.  This is what I came up with.  I used painters tarp again and drew on my own flowers and leaves with permanent markers.  Hem up the sides and fringe the ends.  In less than an hour a new runner.  If you are unsure of your drawing abilities use a stencil.


This was my inspiration fabric

No comments:

Post a Comment