Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, March 11, 2013

moss ball update

Remember the moss balls from last week?  I thought they looked a little naked and too plain.  I let them sit around for a few days until I decided what I wanted to use.  Here's what I came up with, bugs.  Well not live ugly bugs, something much cuter.  Lady bugs made of air dry clay, butterflies from paper and clay and dragon flies are window screen and clay.  They all  turned out pretty cute.  Apparently the glitter fairy arrived while they were drying and scattered glitter all over my kitchen it looked like a sparkly bomb went off in there.  Actually I had let them dry on the counter and the kitties went into attack mode.




No comments:

Post a Comment