Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, November 9, 2012

quick pillow

When I was accumulating sweaters to make pumpkins with I picked this heavy knit one for $1.00.  I used the sleeves for pumpkins but decided to use the body to make a quick pillow cover.  Lay the sweater out flat, measure the pillow form you want to use and cut the front and back 1/2" bigger all around.  Sew your seams and turn the cover right side out by opening the buttons, insert form.  If your sweater doesn't have buttons leave one side open, insert your pillow form and hand stitch.  A less than 30 minute project.



No comments:

Post a Comment