Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

tiny light

I found this light fixture in a pile I bought from a sale recently.  It was tarnished brass and filthy but there was something cute about it anyway.  I took it apart, painted the metal part white, glued the crystal piece to the metal shade and now I have a tiny candle holder about 3-4" tall.  I'll probably use a battery tea light in it.  Easy redo for a few pennies.  Don't pass things by because they are dirty or tarnished, take them apart and re stack to make something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment