Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, October 22, 2012

tee shirt redo

I am hard on my clothes.  They get ink and marker form school and I'm always playing in the dirt or making a mess in the kitchen.  I try to buy most of my everyday clothes off the clearance rack.  Sometimes the size and color are right but something is a little off.  On this tee shirt it was the color of the flowers I didn't like.  Out came my permanent markers and I just colored on the flowers and leaves.  They went from bright orange and gold to pink/peach and green.  Not bad for a $3.00 find.  You don't have to wear something just exactly the way it comes from the store.  Take it in, hem it up, add a detail or change a color to make it more you.  Sorry, I forgot to take a before picture, trust me the colors were not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment