Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Bacon wrapped chicken

This was not my favorite way to make chicken, it was moist and the bacon gave the chicken a great flavor.  The bacon was done but soft a chewy.  Now anybody who has ever eaten bacon with me knows the only way I can stand to eat it is extra-extra-this side of burnt crispy.  AH and my MIL loved it, so if you don't mind soft bacon give it a try,

1boneless skinless chicken breast cut in 2-3 strips for each person
1 piece of bacon for each strip
Wrap the bacon in a spiral around strips and hold with toothpicks
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, garlic you could roll the chicken strips in brown sugar at this point
Bake at 350 until the chicken is done. 15-20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment