Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

necklace redo

While on vacation I came across a dollar store that was not a chain.  They bought out businesses and factory overruns.  They had a bunch of designer jewelry all for $1.00.  I bought this set of chains and decided to nuts and blots thy had attached were just not me.  I dug out some charms I had, and attached them with jump rings.  Now each charm on the  necklace has meaning to me and suits me better.


Don't be afraid to make something more you.  It doesn't have to stay just the way the manufacturer made it, make it you.

No comments:

Post a Comment