Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

kitchen sink pasta

I always freeze leftover cooked pasta.  When I need a quick meal I can grab whatever vegies and leftovers Ihave and a easy fast meal.  Feel free to adapt this to whatever you have hanging around in your kitchen
2-3C cooked pasta
1 onion chopped
1 red pepper chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
olive oil
Fresh tomaotes chopped
Grated parmesan
Salt and pepper to taste
Heat a pan of water to boiling
While the water is heating throw peppers, garlic and onions in a skilet and saute
Throw the pasta into water and bring back to a boil for 2 minutes, drain.  Add the tomatoes into the onion mixture at the same time.  Throw in pasta and grated cheese and mix

No comments:

Post a Comment