Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

book organizer

When I repurpose something I want it to look great but also be useful, I think this organizer fits the bill.  Here's what you need:
1 hard bound bookwith at least 300 pages.  Fold each of the pages in half toward the center, this something mindless you can do while watching TV  When you are finished folding the pages bend the spine of the book until it lays flat and the pages form a half circle..
I then lined the inside front and back cover with scrapbook paper.  If your book has beautiful  end papers you won't need to do this.
Embelish however you like.  I added buttom paper clips and couple of mini clothes pins to hold notes and a few of my favorite quotes.  I'll use it on my desk to hold tickets, notes, important papers, business cards and important numbers. 
Happy folding!







No comments:

Post a Comment