Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

bag redo

I bought several of these tote bags from the dollar store.  They are well made and cute, they are also white.  The first time I used  it it had dirt on it just from being in my car.  Out came the markers and in a short time I had a new bag.


Be sure to use permanent markers, mine are by Bic.  I just did circles using lids as a pattern and free form squiggles, lines and stars.  Whatever makes you happy.  Unfortunately since i first wrote this I can no longer find these bags at Dollar Tree.  Why do companies put out a product, see it sell out and not stock more?  You can find similar bags at other stores or on line.  Just get light colors so the markers show up.

No comments:

Post a Comment