Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

camera case

I take my camera with me all the time.  I usually just drop it into my purse, but decided to make a simple little case to give it a little more protection.  Get a mens tie, mine came from a thrift shop but you could always steal one of your husbads ugly ties.  Cut off the wide end of the tie long enough to fit your camera and flod over the point.  mIne is about 8".  Turn the tie inside out and sew across the bottom end.  Mine had a piece of pelon in it that I took out.  Turn right side out and press.  Fold the point over so it overlaps the body of the pouch.  I added velcro but you could also add a snap to hold it closed.  Add a little bling like a button or crystal and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment