Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, July 6, 2012

VCB

If you're in the central Illinois area tune into WCIA channel 3 at 4:00Pm Monday July 9.  The show is CI Living and Kathy and I will be featured on their work from home Monday segment.  We are so excited at the opportunity to show our products and talk about our business to a much wider area.
If you see the magazine Somerset Life, July issue on the news stands take a peek inside.  the article I did on the flour sack towel bag is there.  It's so exciting to see something I've created shown to such a large audience.
Have a great weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment