Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Monday, July 30, 2012

family

My parents came to visit from the big city last week.  I really enjoyed having them here.  We took a trip to Decatur to visit with some of Dads brothers and sisters.  It was great to see them all.  I was struck again by how many different family traits run through each of us.  Many of us are hard headed, stubborn, chatty and inpaitient.  We are all devoted to our families, loving, caring, wickedly funny and what the midwest calls good people.  Most are dedicated Christians and the creative tallent we collectively have is amazing.  If you have an awsome family, tell them you love them and enjoy every miniute together.  My pics of a couple of pepole didn't come out, nothing personal just a bad photographer.









No comments:

Post a Comment