Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

how to build a bench

I had found this twin head board free on the street a couple of years ago and finally got around to building a bench with it.
curb shop frame we just removed that bottom metal piece
wood seat frame from 2X4 so it's nice and sturdy


after painting the set frame and attaching it to the frame we added 2X6 painted boards for the seat.  I'll make a cushion as soon as I find the right fabric.  I had everything left from previous projects except the 2X4 so the cost was under $15.  This will go on the new patio.

No comments:

Post a Comment