Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, July 4, 2014

Drunken mousse

I don't care for instant pudding but the sugar free cooked kind is hard to find sometimes.  I picked up a box of instant and wanted to jazz it up a little.
1 box instant chocolate sugar free pudding made according to package directions except replace 1/4C of the milk with chocolate liquor, you could also use rum or coffee liquor.
1/2 of a container of sugar free Cool Whip mixed into the pudding before it sets up.  let it set up and enjoy.  For and extra kick I crushed Oreo s into ours before serving. You could also add chocolate chips, cherry pie filling or more whip cream.   Kind of defeats the purpose of using all that sugar free stuff doesn't it?



No comments:

Post a Comment