Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, July 11, 2014

herb pots

I decided to try something a little different this year.  I planted all my annual and tender perennial herbs in pots.  They are just exploding with growth and look beautiful.  An added bonus is that when cold weather returns I can bring them inside and use them through the winter.  This big pot contains basil, parsley, rosemary and cilantro.  The pot sits just outside my back door for easy clipping during cooking, it's about 18-20" wide.  I also planted individual pots of mint, catnip, pineapple sage, parsley and more basil.


No comments:

Post a Comment