Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, July 25, 2014

more projects

frame painted soft aqua, I'll probably add string or chicken wire for a message board
   

just a wuick coat of paint for these shadow boxes

this little table is really black with wax on it.  The drawers need little knobs

a nice finishing touch is adding book pages or music to the inside bottom of the drawers

work in progress, those insert panels look like vintage tin but are really wall paper.  This stand needs wax and i bought a marble tile that will be the top

all this little table needs are the buttons to fill where the screws go to take it from a $5 purchase to a $25 sale piece

I'm still working on my painting projects.  The sun room, kitchen and yard look like a bomb has gone off.  Plenty of the things I pick up at sales have just a little work needing to be done.  Replacing a knob, a coat of paint or a finishing detail can really improve the look of a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment