Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, September 13, 2013

vcb

I have been working on several sugar and salt scrub variations lately and these singe use sugar scrubs are coming along nicely.  Made with a mix of sugar, coconut oil, vitamin E, and grated glycerin soap they work great to smooth and soften your skin.  I pressed them into a mini muffin tin.  They are still a little crumbly when you first take them out but once they have a chance to harden they keep their shape.  I'm loving them.
At VCB we are constantly trying new recipes and trying to improve our products.  If you have an idea for either please contact us and let us know.  Some of our best ideas come from our customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment