Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Friday, September 20, 2013

fly

I don't smoke, it drives my allergies crazy and I hate the smell, but I couldn't resist this giant brass fly ashtray at a recent sale.  I didn't realize it was an ash tray until the lady I bought it from showed me how it opens up.  At about seven inches he's a big guy and looks right at home in my tray of painted gourds on my kitchen table.
Don't overlook some thing interesting at a sale even if you don't know what you will do with it or what it is.  If the price is right or you totally love it, grab it then, you probably will never find another just like it.


No comments:

Post a Comment