Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

music box

This green glass music box was another of my garage sale finds last week.  It stands about 6" tall without the handle and the metal  has a little rust on it.  The music box is in the lid and stops playing when you put in back on the glass.  It is not marked.  The lady I bought it from said it was a jewelry box, but I have not been able to find anything about it on the internet.  If you have any information please let me know.  For $5.00 I thought it was so unique it should come home with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment