Pages

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by My Vintage Cottage. It's filled with recipes, decorating ideas, junking, crafting and garden projects.I hope you enjoy what you find and come back often.
A special thanks to justsomethingimade for the header.

Saturday, September 14, 2013

biggest suprise of my life

My twins were born in the olden days before routine sonograms.  We didn't know they were coming and had only prepared for one.  When the doctors, while we are in the delivery room, said I think there is another baby coming, we were in shock.  When he said here comes another one, they had to get a chair for my husband.  The rest of the family rushed to get things ready for two babies.  They have been the biggest blessing and the best kids a mom could ask for.  I always told them I wished for them to have kids just like themselves.  I got that wish.  Happy birthday Nathan and Rich, your Dad and I love with all our hearts.
Look at how much our family has grown from those two little babies.



No comments:

Post a Comment